Sales and marketing positions
As specialists in Sales and Marketing, working from our offices in Paris, Nantes, La rochelle, Toulouse, Lyon and Lille, our consultants have already successfully recruited more than 2000 employees.
Each client benefits from their very own dedicated point of contact.
We can manage all or part of the recruitment process for your sales teams (Executives, Operations Managers and Sales personnel).
We select candidates by adhering to a precise methodology involving a combination of ‘headhunting’ and traditional recruitment via job ads.
Each recruitment assignment involves 7 key steps:
- Defining requirements: Role, Objectives, Tasks, Profile, Education, Experience, Personality, Conditions of Employment
- Drafting key documents: Job Description and Job Offer
- Candidate search: Publishing job offers on our website, contacting candidates directly (headhunting) and placing ads using selected media as agreed with our client
- Pre-selection process: Analysis and selection of CVs based on objective criteria + telephone interviews
- Candidate selection: Physical interviews conducted by our consultants + Tests + References taken
- Candidate shortlist: Presenting selected candidates to our client with a complete dossier and recommendations
- Candidate follow-up: Monitoring candidates right up until final recruitment, as well as through subsequent induction
Each of these steps is carried out with complete respect for the candidates and in line with anti-discrimination criteria to which we adhere through our signing of the Diversity Charter.
Traditional job positions
Field sales personnel
Office-based Sales Personnel
Customer Advisors, Sales Advisors, Sales Administration Managers